- Netzley, AH, Hunt, RD, Franco-Arellano, J, Arnold, N, Vazquez, AI, Munoz, KA, Colbath, AC, Bush, TR, Pelled, G (2021). Multimodal characterization of Yucatan minipig behavior and physiology through maturation. Sci Rep11,22688.
- VanBuren, T, Cywiak, C, Telgkamp, P, Mallett, CL, Pelled, G (2021). Establishing an Octopus Ecosystem for Biomedical and Bioengineering Research. J Vis Exp,.
- Ashbaugh, RC, Udpa, L, Israeli, RR, Gilad, AA, Pelled, G (2021). Bioelectromagnetic Platform for Cell, Tissue, and In Vivo Stimulation. Biosensors (Basel)11,.
- Zhong, M, Cywiak, C, Metto, AC, Liu, X, Qian, C, Pelled, G . Multi-session delivery of synchronous rTMS and sensory stimulation induces long-term plasticity. Brain Stimul14,884-894.
- Hunt, RD, Ashbaugh, RC, Reimers, M, Udpa, L, Saldana De Jimenez, G, Moore, M, Gilad, AA, Pelled, G (2021). Swimming direction of the glass catfish is responsive to magnetic stimulation. PLoS One16,e0248141.
- Cywiak, C, Ashbaugh, RC, Metto, AC, Udpa, L, Qian, C, Gilad, AA, Reimers, M, Zhong, M, Pelled, G . Non-invasive neuromodulation using rTMS and the electromagnetic-perceptive gene (EPG) facilitates plasticity after nerve injury. Brain Stimul13,1774-1783.
- Krishnan, V, Xu, J, Mendoza, AG, Koretsky, A, Anderson, SA, Pelled, G (2020). High-resolution MEMRI characterizes laminar specific ascending and descending spinal cord pathways in rats. J Neurosci Methods340,108748.
- Farnum, A, Pelled, G (2020). New Vision for Visual Prostheses. Front Neurosci14,36.
- Hwang, J, Choi, Y, Lee, K, Krishnan, V, Pelled, G, Gilad, AA, Choi, J (2020). Regulation of Electromagnetic Perceptive Gene Using Ferromagnetic Particles for the External Control of Calcium Ion Transport. Biomolecules10,.
- Krishnan, VS, Shin, SS, Belegu, V, Celnik, P, Reimers, M, Smith, KR, Pelled, G (2019). Multimodal Evaluation of TMS - Induced Somatosensory Plasticity and Behavioral Recovery in Rats With Contusion Spinal Cord Injury. Front Neurosci13,387.
- Shin, SS, Krishnan, V, Stokes, W, Robertson, C, Celnik, P, Chen, Y, Song, X, Lu, H, Liu, P, Pelled, G et al. . Transcranial magnetic stimulation and environmental enrichment enhances cortical excitability and functional outcomes after traumatic brain injury. Brain Stimul11,1306-1313.
- Krishnan, V, Park, SA, Shin, SS, Alon, L, Tressler, CM, Stokes, W, Banerjee, J, Sorrell, ME, Tian, Y, Fridman, GY et al. (2018). Wireless control of cellular function by activation of a novel protein responsive to electromagnetic fields. Sci Rep8,8764.
- Shin, SS, Pelled, G (2017). Novel Neuromodulation Techniques to Assess Interhemispheric Communication in Neural Injury and Neurodegenerative Diseases. Front Neural Circuits11,15.
- Banerjee, J, Sorrell, ME, Celnik, PA, Pelled, G (2017). Immediate Effects of Repetitive Magnetic Stimulation on Single Cortical Pyramidal Neurons. PLoS One12,e0170528.
- Lu, H, Kobilo, T, Robertson, C, Tong, S, Celnik, P, Pelled, G (2015). Transcranial magnetic stimulation facilitates neurorehabilitation after pediatric traumatic brain injury. Sci Rep5,14769.
- Gilad, AA, Pelled, G (2015). New approaches for the neuroimaging of gene expression. Front Integr Neurosci9,5.
- Jouroukhin, Y, Nonyane, BA, Gilad, AA, Pelled, G (2014). Molecular neuroimaging of post-injury plasticity. J Mol Neurosci54,630-8.
- Li, N, van Zijl, P, Thakor, N, Pelled, G (2014). Study of the spatial correlation between neuronal activity and BOLD fMRI responses evoked by sensory and channelrhodopsin-2 stimulation in the rat somatosensory cortex. J Mol Neurosci53,553-61.
- Li, N, Yang, Y, Glover, DP, Zhang, J, Saraswati, M, Robertson, C, Pelled, G (2014). Evidence for impaired plasticity after traumatic brain injury in the developing brain. J Neurotrauma31,395-403.
- Jouroukhin, Y, Ostritsky, R, Assaf, Y, Pelled, G, Giladi, E, Gozes, I (2013). NAP (davunetide) modifies disease progression in a mouse model of severe neurodegeneration: protection against impairments in axonal transport. Neurobiol Dis56,79-94.
- Han, Y, Li, N, Zeiler, SR, Pelled, G (2013). Peripheral nerve injury induces immediate increases in layer v neuronal activity. Neurorehabil Neural Repair27,664-72.
- Airan, RD, Li, N, Gilad, AA, Pelled, G (2013). Genetic tools to manipulate MRI contrast. NMR Biomed26,803-9.
- Airan, RD, Bar-Shir, A, Liu, G, Pelled, G, McMahon, MT, van Zijl, PC, Bulte, JW, Gilad, AA (2012). MRI biosensor for protein kinase A encoded by a single synthetic gene. Magn Reson Med68,1919-23.
- Li, N, Downey, JE, Bar-Shir, A, Gilad, AA, Walczak, P, Kim, H, Joel, SE, Pekar, JJ, Thakor, NV, Pelled, G et al. (2011). Optogenetic-guided cortical plasticity after nerve injury. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A108,8838-43.
- Pelled, G (2011). MRI of neuronal plasticity in rodent models. Methods Mol Biol711,567-78.
- Li, N, Pelled, G, Thakor, NV (2010). Probabilistic independent component analysis for laser speckle contrast images reveals in vivo multi - component vascular responses to forepaw stimulation. Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc2010,1982-5.
- Pelled, G, Bergstrom, DA, Tierney, PL, Conroy, RS, Chuang, KH, Yu, D, Leopold, DA, Walters, JR, Koretsky, AP (2009). Ipsilateral cortical fMRI responses after peripheral nerve damage in rats reflect increased interneuron activity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A106,14114-9.
- Tucciarone, J, Chuang, KH, Dodd, SJ, Silva, A, Pelled, G, Koretsky, AP (2009). Layer specific tracing of corticocortical and thalamocortical connectivity in the rodent using manganese enhanced MRI. Neuroimage44,923-31.
- Goelman, G, Pelled, G, Dodd, S, Koretsky, A (2008). Tracking the effects of crusher gradients on gradient-echo BOLD signal in space and time during rat sensory stimulation. Magn Reson Med60,548-54.
- Silva, AC, Lee, JH, Wu, CW, Tucciarone, J, Pelled, G, Aoki, I, Koretsky, AP (2008). Detection of cortical laminar architecture using manganese-enhanced MRI. J Neurosci Methods167,246-57.
- Pelled, G, Bergman, H, Ben-Hur, T, Goelman, G (2007). Manganese-enhanced MRI in a rat model of Parkinson's disease. J Magn Reson Imaging26,863-70.
- Kipervaser, ZG, Pelled, G, Goelman, G (2007). Statistical framework and noise sensitivity of the amplitude radial correlation contrast method. Magn Reson Med58,554-61.
- Pelled, G, Chuang, KH, Dodd, SJ, Koretsky, AP (2007). Functional MRI detection of bilateral cortical reorganization in the rodent brain following peripheral nerve deafferentation. Neuroimage37,262-73.
- Goelman, G, Pelled, G, Dodd, S, Koretsky, A (2007). Observation of two distinct spatial-temporal BOLD clusters during sensory stimulation in rats. Neuroimage34,1220-6.
- Pelled, G, Dodd, SJ, Koretsky, AP (2006). Catheter confocal fluorescence imaging and functional magnetic resonance imaging of local and systems level recovery in the regenerating rodent sciatic nerve. Neuroimage30,847-56.
- Pelled, G, Bergman, H, Ben-Hur, T, Goelman, G (2005). Reduced basal activity and increased functional homogeneity in sensorimotor and striatum of a Parkinson's disease rat model: a functional MRI study. Eur J Neurosci21,2227-32.
- Pelled, G, Goelman, G (2004). Different physiological MRI noise between cortical layers. Magn Reson Med52,913-6.
- Pelled, G, Bergman, H, Goelman, G (2002). Bilateral overactivation of the sensorimotor cortex in the unilateral rodent model of Parkinson's disease - a functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Eur J Neurosci15,389-94.
Galit Pelled, PhD
Michigan State University
College of Engineering
Department of Biomedical
755 Woodlot Drive,
East Lansing, MI 48910